The Lifestyle of an unlikely stripper

Friday, October 8, 2010

Judges and other perverts

Why is it that just because I provide "Entertainment" for people, do they automatically assume that I am willing to provide them with sexual stimulation, i.e;  A blow-job, hand-job, sex, or whatever else there sexually deprived hearts desire?  Am I these mens girlfriend/ wife?  No.  Did they pick me up on the street corner of 25th and Lorain?   NO.  Did they find me on Craigslist or roaming the halls of a brothel?  NO.   THEN WHY IN THE FUCK DO THESE MEN THINK THAT I WILL GIVE THEM SEXUAL GRATIFICATION, ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRICE OF 10 BUCKS?!?   (Not that I would for any other price, but that's a low- blow.)  Take *Tim, for example, a Coyahouga County judge for common pleas, walks into the bar today, and before you can say "hi, there, how are you?",  he has his fly unzipped and his peter was wagging in the wind like the tail of an eager dog waiting for a treat.  It's people like *Tim that disgust me.  You see, while I stay away from him, because I've been at the same club long enough to know what he, and others like him is all about, I will still here stories about him later that night.  Sic. "OMG, that old dude up there in the gray suit just offered me $40 to have a 'drink with him~  he put my hand on his wanker!!'  or, 'OMG, that man in the suit just told me $50 and he would put a condom on!!  What The Fuck?!?''   Its men like this that turn me off, its men like this that de~sensitizes me from the rest of the male population of this world.  I know that this should not matter to me, that every individual is different, but, this job has taught me to see the downfall of the male population, and just how important the role sex plays in a males life.  I cannot no longer look at my boyfriend, or any other man I have dated for that matter, threw the innocent eyes of the person I once was.  I see them as a creep, as a manipulative, lying, insincere, cheating douche bag that make up 48% of the population.  Correct me if I am wrong, but, if presidents, judges, doctors, FBI, lawyers, cops, and other people we are taught to trust are doing it, what makes you think the person YOU trust isn't doing the same?
*Note:  Names have been changed to protect the ignorant

No comments:

Post a Comment