The Lifestyle of an unlikely stripper

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reinventing myself

Its 9:22, and I haven't made a single dollar yet. It is also my first day at a new bar. The first day at a new club always puts my nerves on edge, and I usually sit back and try to figure out the vibe of the place. I have yet to figure out how I feel about this place. I had to change my stage name here, as it seems like the previous owner's wife's name was Harley, and the name has a bad rap attached to it. So, if I stay here, I'm guessing that this will be a new time to reinvent myself, a new image to another nameless face that walks the halls of an empty strip club... Too depressing. I need to have an 'upbeat' attitude about this~ anything less will surely bring me down and have me leaving empty handed, no money and definitely no stories to tell.
We cant have that. I'll probably change my name to Zoe.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2 at a lonely strip club just outside of Cleveland, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment